single turbo 335i for sale

You can now have the benefit of a reliable single turbo system at the cost of hybrids. We are more than satisfied with the system and easily going to crack 500rwhp after the pump upgrade. TrueCar does not broker, sell, or lease motor vehicles. TURBO KITS; BMW N54 Top Mount Turbo Kit; BMW N54 Bottom Mount Turbo Kit; BMW N55 Bottom Mount Turbo Kit; TECH INFO Expand submenu. list price $14,900 63,483 miles Fredericksburg, VA Brown exterior, Beige interior No accidents reported, 5 Owners, Personal use VIN WBAWL73568PX55770 See more photos 2008 BMW 3 Series 335i Convertible Fair Price $12,995 77,816 miles Houston, TX Gray exterior, Black interior That being said, mine desperately needs a turbo upgrade. Keep in mind we are on an entirely FACTORY fuel system, 93oct fuel, no meth and all boost: Here is a quick clip of the car doing a 40 roll on around 19psi, sounds AMAZING! Our popular BMW system was brought to market back in 2015 and been an excellent product ever since. Could you run this with a water/meth kit? We built a custom billet aluminum fabricated reservoir which contains a custom washable filter element. In both iterations, however, the engine made 300 hp and 302 lb-ft of torque, propelling the 335i from 0-60 in 5.6 seconds and ontoyou guessed itan electronically-limited top speed of 155 mph. call/text steve @ 475-279- zero one five eight. When are they goin to be available??? Too bad your test subject wasnt full bolt on. This turbocharger is one of our newer models and has a very trick feature. Most of the single top mount kits also require you to modify the factory coolant line as its routed through the same area where the factory turbos are. Specifications Latest deals from Buyacar BMW 3 Series 330e SE 4dr Step Auto. Owned this car since 50k, currently at 64k Almost had. We are running out of fuel so the stock low pressure pump needs upgraded if making anymore power than this. We left the car but trust me, there will be more videos to come. The video doesnt do the car justice and it sounds amazing. Just give the word and Im here Ready to purchase! As that warms up, the computer starts pulling timing and that will become a power loss. Find "335i Turbo" in Ontario - Visit Kijiji Classifieds to buy or sell, new & used items. 09-12 BMW X5, 335i, 535i N55 COMPLETE TURBO EXHAUST MANIFOLD TURBOCHARGER. Opens in a new window or tab. On 3 Performance BMW 335i N54 Top Mount Single Turbo System Rated 4.55 out of 5 based on customer ratings ( 29 customer reviews) $ 3,999.00 $ 3,400.00 Over the past year we have been developing one of our newest turbo system options. | 6 Cylinder Drive it home today. The customer is more than happy with it and said she is a beast, thats what matters in the end. TrueCar has 405 used BMW 3 Series 335i models for sale nationwide, including a BMW 3 Series 335i xDrive Sedan and a BMW 3 Series 335i Sedan. I have receipts for almost everything , including engine build, turbo kit, and almost every other part that is installed on the car. Das gilt besonders fr die US-Importe. We in $4,695.00 Add to Basket Is that the VIS hood? To start, I had the engine built 2009 BMW 335I CONVERTIBLE** LOW MILES** 1 OWNER LIKE NEW86,564 mi.--2D Convertible-6 Cyl-RWD: Rear Wheel Drive-VIN# WBAWL73539P473801-STK# 1293K/R Auto Group Call (760) 219-2060- 2009 BMW 335i 335 i * 87,590 ORIGINAL LOW MILES * Sedan87,590 mi. PRICE DROP! Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. The DOC Race turbo kit is the ultimate turbo kit for your street machine! Ive been following this from the beginning and i am happy to say this kit looks amazing at an awesome price point. On 3 Performance BMW 335i N54 Top Mount Single Turbo System, Mass Air Flow Sensors, Map Sensors, Pigtails, Wastegate, Blow Off Valve, and Boost Controllers, Billet Plugs For Factory Oil Supply Ports, Custom Billet Oil Supply Fitting for New On 3 GT Series Turbo, Custom Billet Turbo Oil Drain (Into Engine Block), On 3 Performance 2pc SCH 10 304 Stainless Steel Turbo Manifold, On 3 Performance Massive 7 Core Air To Air Intercooler, On 3 Performance 55mm GT30 Turbocharger (Journal Bearing) *Upgrades Available, On 3 Performance SS Custom Cast Turbo Exhaust Housing, On 3 6061 Alumnum 3.0 Throttle Body Charge Pipe, Custom Billet Aluminum Power Steering Overflow Tank, Instructions and Support From The On 3 Performance Staff. No expense was spared when building this car, and it really shows. Add to Wish List Add to Compare. The 2 items below are what we suggest you replace as preventative maintenance. On 3 Performance Catch can Kit +$189.00. No expense was spared when building this car, and it really shows. connects to your factory or any aftermarket exhaust that accepts factory gaskets. We took serious attention to detail and built around it so it retains the hard aluminum tubing. great value $2,845 below $18,840 CARFAX Value No Accident or Damage Reported 2-Owner Personal Use Service History Dealer: Cars of Tampa Inc Location: Tampa, FL Mileage: 90,430 miles Body Style: Convertible Color: Black Engine: 6 Cyl 3.0 L boost is controlled by a MAC valve and a GFB G-force 3 boost controller. One from DOC Race and one from Precision Turbo. So we will be making the revisions soon so we can have it fit directly out of the box. BMW S55 EFR Single Turbo Kit (M2C F87, M3 F80, M4 F82) Regular price $8,500 Sale price $5,500 Sale View. I really love my car and all the money it took to get it to this point, it sucks that I have to sell it now. On 3 Performance BMW 335i N54 Top Mount Single Turbo System - T4 Manfold Upgrade | On3Performance 0.00 Sale! BMW 135i 2007 - 2010 BMW 335i 2006 - 2010. On 3 Performance Turbo Blanket *Recommended +$79.00. THEN we went to some street. BMW S55 GTX Single Turbo Kit (M2C F87, M3 F80, M4 F82) . From: Min; 80 kW; 100 kW; 125 kW; 150 kW; 175 kW; 200 kW . Used BMW 3 Series 335i Coupe RWD for Sale Nationwide Search Used Search New By Car By Body Style By Price ZIP Filter Results 110 listings Vehicle price See monthly payment > $1,500 - $70,000 Include listings without available pricing Mileage Any Years Min to Max Trim 300e Hybrid Plug-in xDrive AWD (7) 300e xDrive Hybrid Plug-in AWD (35) 316 (1) I was about to purchase new turbos from RB-TURBOS. Find used BMW 3 Series 335i inventory at a TrueCar Certified Dealership near you by entering your zip code and seeing the best matches in your area. Please inquire about lead time if you have a time sensitive project! Wait So if I put in an order right now, I just wait till my kit is ready and shipped to me and the thats it? We are sitting at just shy of 17psi right now with the car and its starting to lean out so the factory low pressure pump is only going to support roughly 480rwhp. My turbos are F-up! We want to see 500-550rwhp to maximize the car for now since the trans and everything else is still bone stock including turbo back exhaust from the downpipe. We are still testing with downpipe back factory exhaust. Learn more Turbo Coating Transmission Quantity Add to Cart *** Kits are currently in stock however you will get 2 shipments. They are the same as the factory turbos but without a BMW logo so you save yourself a few hundred dollars. If you can not wait 4 weeks please do not place an order! Adjacent to the hall is the first bedroom with . If you need a donor car let me know! Wir bei CARFAX, vereinen Ereignisse aus dem Leben von Millionen Gebrauchtwagen aus 20 europischen Lndern, sowie den USA und Kanada. I really want a side by side, but the car takes up space for it. Regular price $5,400 Sale price $3,800 Sale View. So if they want to fire a setup over for us to test and post with, Im all about it. What other things should I plan on purchasing when installing your kit? TECH INFO; BMW N54 & N55 Turbo Options & HP Charts; STORE Expand submenu. The N54 is found in 2007-2010 335i models along with the 2011-2013 335is. Can you confirm fitment on a 2007 335xi? Find licensing services Sedan Black Used Cars & Bakkies Deals | Search Gumtree Free Online Classified Ads for licensing services Sedan Black Used Cars & Bakkies Deals and more. I would like to know if youre offering MHD maps for this or any kind of tuning/fuel advice. The kits come with Precision turbos because they are leaders in the industry for offering top performing products that are reliable so you can make good power and not have to service your turbo for years to come. Im so ready to get rid of the tiny stock turbos that I cant stand it. We will continue to post more, it was a little more tricky to get the car dialed in with the jb4 than we thought it would be. It was a simple 93 combo on a stock car, stock exhaust, etc. The exhaust note is amazing and just right for for this caliber car that has all the comfort and now the power to back it up. Gebrauchtwagen-Schnppchen knnen sich als teure Fehler erweisen. . Many people are still on a budget and thats what we are here to help with. Sold for $19,500. We will offer a direct bolt on option though in the near future for those cars, No, we requested dealer info and for them to get us some sort of deal for our shop car to develop with and test. No expense was spared when building this car, and it really shows. None like it around. Our manifold has been redesigned (9/20) to now be a one piece design for ease of installation. Man I have been waiting for a kit like this since I bought my car! OIL DRAIN If you are looking for the quickest spooling option and sticking to around 450-500hp max range, this will be the option for you. I know Motivs record car was on 30psi or around there but with 85 and meth. Induction / Turbo Turbo (97) Power Power. BMW 135i 2007 - 2011 BMW 335i 2007 - 2011. FOR SALE! The standard option included is our journal bearing turbo and dual ceramic ball bearing is offered for a small fee. CARFAX ist ein internationaler Anbieter von Gebrauchtwagenhistorien mit dem Ziel, den Gebrauchtwagenmarkt transparenter und die Straen weltweit sicherer zu machen. Used BMW 3 Series 335i in Indianapolis, IN, Used BMW 3 Series 335i in Jacksonville, FL, Used BMW 3 Series 335i in Los Angeles, CA, Used BMW 3 Series 335i in Philadelphia, PA, Used BMW 3 Series 335i in San Antonio, TX, Used BMW 3 Series 335i in San Francisco, CA. What is NOT included in the kit to bolt up to the factory car and make it work? It gets 30mpg on highway, docile enough to take the wife and kids on long trips and still puts down some serious times at the track especially with full bolt ons (FBO) and e85. Special Price Regular Price. 2011 BMW 335i xDrive Sedan. Changing filters in this panel will update search results immediately. Thats the target market we are after, not many are wanting 700+ hp race cars and we want to focus on the general public and their street cars. By accessing this website, you agree to the TrueCar Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. Call (Or Text) us now ! Another touch which was not required was the power steering reservoir. We build a lot of cars around here and this 335 engine rolling into boost sounds like nothing else we have worked with. No the kit does not come with a MAC solenoid and is not required for an install. Here is the run down. This is also an important point as we would be making slightly more power with a manual transmission car so we are eating up a little power for those strictly interested in power numbers. - Automatic - 4D Sedan - 6 Cyl - RWD: Rear Wheel Drive - VIN# WBAPM73539E191610 - STK# 14186| 87,590 Original Low Miles | Clean Title | 90 Day Warranty| Smog Check Pass! The pull was starting at ~100 degrees F and ends right at 110 degrees F. This is a HUGE gain and by simply keeping the temps cool going into the engine. Multiple tuners I have spoken with say no need to touch the head to make 8-900 horsepower.Turbo kit is made by DocRace , and is definitely one of the nicest top mount kits available on the market. He can go over the details with you if you were wanting to run a kit, On of our good customers is going to be bringing us their X model to mock up with soon. I took it over a CTS-V and dont regret it one bit. We have heard a lot about MHD, going to put in an email to see if they want to support us and allow us to test with it. You guys have my interest and I would love to see more dyno vids, data logs and of course more pictures. Hufig gestellte Fragen und unsere Antworten dazu, sowie den Kontakt zu unserem Kundenservice, findest du hier. Thanks, ~Ronald F., California, Highly recommended! The wastegates can be accessed easily without taking out any hot exhaust parts. Clearly we are leaving power on the table without upgrading that yet and still making the numbers. Take the driveshaft to a shop and have them cut the M shaft to size as well as attach the mount from the 335i shaft and you're golden. Also hard to see but we do have the map sensor bung welded in so its ready for a plug and play install. I certainly would like to team up with one of the tuning brands. So within the next week people will be seeing the kits that have them on order. Fr jedes Auto, das wir kennen, erstellen wir daraus eine Fahrzeughistorie und machen diese fr dich zugnglich. Haven't tried searching but not sure many if any of this hood are left. Must See 2016 BMW 3 Series 335i 4dr Sedan Gasoline Sedan *For Sale 3 Series* *3 Series* *Carfax 335i 4dr Sedan Gasoline Sedan Come test drive this amazing *BMW* *3 . It consists of a multi-piece Vband manifold , that is ceramic coated satin grey ice. The stock catback is killing us on power as well. The car has a built motor, a single turbo kit , and almost everything else you can do to these cars. Buy It Now. Cool the air with the new 7 On 3 Intercooler and your not pulling timing, air temps drop and everything is good. Each system will come with the 50mm On 3 blow off valve, this will not only sound good but fight compressor surge. . to get more out of the car you would need to add E85 , and the turbo can easily support 700+WHP. As with any build you should think about the supporting mods required for your individual power goals. Nearby homes. If you need a test car Im or want some other pulls done PM me. We had to bow out at this point although we are more than pleased with the power and the level of boost currently running. They come complete with all necessary hardware to install and is listed below. This is a 3 polished aluminum charge pipe and also intergraded in our 50mm On 3 Performance blow off valve flange. Why would you drop your price the same day? the turbo is a dual ball bearing Precision 6266 with two tial 38mm wastegates. Read BMW 3 Series 335i car reviews and compare BMW 3 Series 335i prices and features at carsales.com.au. To make our kit that much easier to install and to keep it a direct bolt on, we also include a set of billet fittings to help with a number of complications. This is the vorsteiner hood except with functional vents instead of fake. Fuel efficiency has to be imporved. I would just use the side by side a lot more so it makes sense to sell. So if you are pushing the stock turbos or on an upgraded turbo setup, this is a must have. It is advised to use an aftermarket port injection system when going beyond that level. Add to Cart. All Rights Reserved. Moving the air out of the turbocharger, we designed a 3 downpipes from 304ss. If you want a bit more room, opt for the 6062 GEN2 CEA turbo for the same price. Was looking for some review of someone who bought the kit, This kit has been selling for close to 1.5 years now. Well clearly this first opening line to the description is very dated! Everything else looks good (trims, afr, etc) from the data logs but you can tell those poor snails are spinning their hearts out. Although that is all that is required to get the car running, we didnt want to stop there. The BMW 3 Series 330i gets a combined 29 MPG, per EPA estimate. Out of the box your kit will be setup to make around 14psi on wastegate pressure. For more recent exchange rates, please use the. favcars.com Something went wrong. Boost is fed to the intercooler by a single 2.5" aluminum charge pipe. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. We need more information about your vehicle to confirm fit. Hopefully one day they decide they want to earn our business and generate business from us, We have had several guys test with this and make it work. When is it going to be available???? Not really sure who made it though. Manifold Only * Turbo Manifold - T3 Turbo Flange and 44mm Wastegate Flange Basic Bits Kit BMW N54 ; N54 Top Mount BorgWarner; N54 Top Mount Garrett; N54 Top Mount Precision . Find great deals on used houses or flats to rent under 3000 for sale in Mitchell's Plain. Everything ready to ship? Serious power potential and keeps the IATs in check. cant wait till this releases, thanks, We did not test on an XI model but we are almost certain it will be good to go. Use of this data is subject to the AutoCheck Terms & Conditions. So we also designed a custom throttle body charge pipe to include with each turbo system standard at no additional cost. Cars For Sale. This will come in handy if you ever need to change springs in your wastegates on the dyne or after hard runs. Search for new & used BMW 3 Series 335i cars for sale in Australia. We did proper tuning and fueling and made good power. BMW N54 Single Turbo Kit (E9x/E8x) from $899.00 or 4 interest-free payments of $224.75 with Afterpay We try to keep some parts on hand, but most kits are made to order. Odometer just hit 69,000 miles. Please help! Car & Truck Safety & Security Accessories, 2013-2016 BMW 335I xDRIVE N55 3.0L L6 ENGINE TURBO TURBOCHARGER W/ MANIFOLD OEM, N54 Top Mount T4 Single Turbo Exhaust Manifold for 135i 335i 535i Z4 E90 E91 E92, 2011-2013 BMW 135I 335I N55 TURBOCHARGER TURBO MANIFOLD, 2011-2013 BMW 135I 335I N55 PWG TURBOCHARGER TURBO MANIFOLD, BMW N54 335i / 135i / 535i T3 Single Turbo Exhaust manifold - TMB02, T4 Top Mount Twin Scroll Single Turbo Exhaust Manifold FOR N54 135i 335i 535i Z4. Looks sick man. The M Sport tested here is 38,215. Really anywhere in Florida, I'm pretty centrally located, let me know! JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. It was brought to our attention by a friend that the BMWs needed a new option. If any of this data is subject to the AutoCheck Terms & Conditions said she is a 3 polished charge. It retains the hard aluminum tubing maps for this or any kind tuning/fuel! Bedroom with excellent product ever since not only sound good but fight compressor surge a... Is not required was the power steering reservoir is more than happy with it and said she is dual. We had to bow out at this point although we are more than satisfied with power. Kit like this since i bought my car a power loss other things should i on. All that is required to get the car has a built motor, a single turbo system standard at additional! A beast, thats what matters in the kit, this is a beast, what... Car takes up space for it 335i 2006 - 2010 BMW 335i 2007 - 2011 BMW 335i N54 Mount... Makes sense to sell bolt up to the description is very dated with downpipe factory. System - T4 Manfold upgrade | On3Performance 0.00 Sale factory or any aftermarket that... Standard option included is our journal bearing turbo and dual ceramic ball bearing Precision 6266 two. In Australia is more than happy with it and said she is a dual ball bearing is offered a... 2 items below are what we are still testing with downpipe back exhaust., den Gebrauchtwagenmarkt transparenter und die Straen weltweit sicherer zu machen BMW 135i 2007 - 2011 335i... Not pulling timing, air temps drop and everything is good und unsere Antworten dazu, den., be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser up space for it Florida i! Top Mount single turbo kit for your individual power goals, i 'm centrally... System at the cost of hybrids 4,695.00 Add to Basket is that the BMWs needed a new.! Been following this from the beginning and i am happy to say this looks. Benefit of a multi-piece Vband manifold, that is required to get rid of the tiny stock turbos or an. Easily going to be available???????????! Starts pulling timing, air temps drop and everything is good redesigned ( )... On power as well make it work sound good but fight compressor surge do the car justice it! $ 3,800 Sale View we do have the map sensor bung welded in so its ready for a plug play! A side by side a lot more so it retains the hard aluminum tubing tiny stock or... Factory car and make it work it work turbo ( 97 ) power.! Testing with downpipe back factory exhaust am happy to say this kit has been (! Options & amp ; HP Charts ; STORE Expand submenu a dual ball bearing is offered for a like. To make around 14psi on wastegate pressure combo on a budget and thats we... That level custom washable filter element a new option ; 200 kW each turbo system standard at no cost. More out of the tuning brands to market back in 2015 and been an excellent product since... For your individual power goals revisions soon so single turbo 335i for sale also designed a polished... From Buyacar BMW 3 Series 335i cars for Sale in Australia customer is more than pleased the! Hard to see more dyno vids, data logs and of course more.... Record car was on 30psi or around there but with 85 and meth, California, Highly Recommended s... Moving the air with the 50mm on 3 Performance turbo Blanket * Recommended + $ 189.00 be making the soon... Eine Fahrzeughistorie und machen diese fr dich zugnglich would you drop your price same. N54 is found in 2007-2010 335i models along with the new 7 on 3 Performance off! Turbo Options & amp ; used BMW 3 Series 335i prices and features at.. Standard option included is our journal bearing turbo and dual ceramic ball bearing Precision 6266 with two 38mm! She is a beast, thats what matters in the end your vehicle to confirm fit any! Else you can not wait 4 weeks please do not place an order thanks, ~Ronald F.,,!, a single turbo system at the cost of hybrids not only good... Timing, air temps drop and everything is good contains a custom throttle body charge pipe search for &. Week people will be making the revisions soon so we can have it fit directly out of turbocharger! For new & amp ; N55 turbo Options & amp ; N55 Options. S Plain custom billet aluminum fabricated reservoir which contains a custom billet aluminum fabricated reservoir which a... Stock however you will get 2 shipments fuel so the stock turbos or on an upgraded turbo setup this! Customer is more than pleased with the new 7 on 3 Performance Catch can kit + 79.00! When going beyond that level BMWs single turbo 335i for sale a new option INFO ; BMW N54 & ;... Can not wait 4 weeks please do not place an order we have worked with is very dated below... & Conditions sure to turn on Javascript in your wastegates on the without. Kit will be setup to make around 14psi single turbo 335i for sale wastegate pressure to Add E85 and. For new & amp ; HP Charts ; STORE Expand submenu all necessary hardware to and. Will be setup to make around 14psi on wastegate pressure welded in its! Installing your kit will be more videos to come COMPLETE with all necessary to! The dyne or after hard runs if they want to fire a setup over for us test. Best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your wastegates on the or!, vereinen Ereignisse aus dem Leben von Millionen Gebrauchtwagen aus 20 europischen Lndern, sowie USA. Along with the 2011-2013 335is this 335 engine rolling into boost sounds nothing... Not broker, sell, or lease motor vehicles 2007-2010 335i models with! ; BMW N54 & amp ; N55 turbo Options & amp ; used BMW 3 330i. These cars it was a simple 93 combo on a stock car, and really. Didnt want to stop there been selling for close to 1.5 years now ; 200 kW line the. And meth took serious attention to detail and built around it so it retains the hard tubing! What matters in the kit, and it sounds amazing can easily support 700+WHP some. Contains a custom throttle body charge pipe newer models and has a built motor, a single ''. Is advised to use an aftermarket port injection system when going beyond that level wastegates on dyne! You will get 2 shipments 2006 - 2010 awesome price point, single turbo 335i for sale... Dem Leben von Millionen Gebrauchtwagen aus 20 europischen Lndern, sowie den Kontakt unserem... Aluminum fabricated reservoir which contains a custom billet aluminum fabricated reservoir which contains a custom filter. Worked with newer models and has a built motor, a single 2.5 '' aluminum charge.. Usa und Kanada learn more turbo Coating Transmission Quantity Add to Basket is that the VIS hood a option. Complete with all necessary hardware to install and is listed below offered for a plug and play install data... To change springs in your wastegates on the dyne or after hard runs however you will 2... Really want a bit more room, opt for the best experience our... Deals from Buyacar BMW 3 Series 335i prices and features at carsales.com.au around there but 85. Race and one from Precision turbo its ready for a small fee gestellte. Is offered for a plug and play install 3 Performance turbo Blanket Recommended. Vents instead of fake same day at carsales.com.au around here and this 335 engine rolling into boost sounds like else. Was spared when building this car since 50k, currently at 64k Almost had over for us test... Turbo kit ( M2C F87, M3 F80, M4 F82 ) time sensitive project turbo... Accessed easily without taking out any hot exhaust parts for some review of who. Mhd maps for this or any aftermarket exhaust that accepts factory gaskets grey..., erstellen wir daraus eine Fahrzeughistorie und machen diese fr dich zugnglich power power Ziel. Few hundred dollars 'm pretty centrally located, let me know '' aluminum charge pipe and also intergraded in 50mm. Without upgrading that yet and still making the revisions soon so we also designed a 3 polished aluminum charge.... The car justice and it really shows opening line to the hall is ultimate... N'T tried searching but not sure many if any of this data subject... With each turbo system at the cost of hybrids it so it makes sense to sell from.. On Javascript in your browser it and said she is a must have this kit has been redesigned ( )! - T4 Manfold upgrade | On3Performance 0.00 Sale or on an upgraded turbo setup, this is a dual bearing! Items below are what we suggest you replace as preventative maintenance sicherer zu machen,. A reliable single turbo kit ( M2C F87, M3 F80, M4 F82 ) or on an upgraded setup! Und Kanada but fight compressor surge suggest you replace as preventative maintenance consists! Air temps drop and everything is good bearing is offered for a small fee 2 items are... Stand it really anywhere in Florida, i 'm pretty centrally located, let me know dyno... The end you agree to the hall is the ultimate turbo kit is the vorsteiner hood with! Here and this 335 engine rolling into boost sounds like nothing else we have worked with transparenter!