Paul Pogba transfer news: Agent Mino Raiola drops another hint at Real Madrid move

Thảo luận trong 'Thời Trang' bắt đầu bởi thanhthuy02, 20/3/20.

Liên kết hữu ích: Đăng tin rao vặt | đăng tin rao vặt miễn phí

1. thanhthuy02

thanhthuy02 Thành Viên Mới

Tham gia ngày:
    18/6/19
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Paul Pogba transfer news: Agent Mino Raiola drops another hint at Real Madrid move
    Paul Pogba's agent Mino Raiola has once again hinted at him joining Real Madrid by saying he wants lớn take a 'great player' lớn the Bernabeu- According lớn the asian handicap tips page!

[​IMG]

27-year-old Pogba hasn't played for Manchester United since Boxing Day and is currently battling back from injury.

The current break in the Premier League schedule could result in Pogba being fit enough lớn play some part in whatever is left to be played in the season, but that could well be his last hurrah as a Red Devil.

Although Ole Gunnar Solskjaer continues lớn maintain that the World Cup winner is part of his plans for the future, Pogba is forever being linked with Real Madrid and it seems now just a case of 'when' and not 'if' he moves to LaLiga.

And Raiola is often the architect of these rumours, with the timing and number of his thinly veiled comments seemingly setting up the inevitable switch lớn Spain. You can prefer the soccer daily tips page!

And the super agent's latest comments will again get the rumour mill circling as he states his desire to take a big player to the Bernabeu this summer.

"My relations with Real Madrid are very good," Raiola told Spanish publication Marca. &Quot;I want lớn take a great footballer there and I will try this summer.

[​IMG]

"It would be a pride for me and my footballers because Real Madrid is a great club. Alphonse Areola is already there, but it’s only half an operation because it’s a loan deal.

"I am in contact with (director) Jose Angel Sanchez and I love discussing football and FIFA issues with him because his opinion interests me.

"I have great hope that one day he will be able lớn lead a great footballer to Real Madrid."

Always careful to cover his bases, though, Raiola insists that Pogba for now is focused on helping United get back into the Champions League if the season continues.

"Paul is going through a difficult time, but let it be clear because in England they are very sensitive, Pogba is focused on making a great end lớn the season with Manchester United.

"He wants to get back into the team and make a great end lớn the season and that United can reach the Champions League."

It takes a lot for anyone to agree with Simon Jordan, but his recent grilling of Raiola on TalkSport seems right on the money with the super agent's latest interview - and let's start by wondering why an agent is doing so many interviews in the first place.

Agents always used to be the seen and not heard types, merely hovering in the background and working on lucrative commercial deals and just making sure current and new contracts are the best for their clients.

These days that has changed and the rise of the super agent means they are the ones who hold true power in football - they get together with players earlier and easier these days, quickly becoming father figures and mentors instead of mere upmarket financial advisors.

Raiola seemingly loves the new limelight his position provides, he's never shy of talking about and taking on any clubs, even battling with Manchester United, one of the biggest clubs in the world. The fact he even seems to hold the upper hand on the Red Devils speaks volumes.

2. vietnamhomy9

vietnamhomy9 Thành Viên Mới

Tham gia ngày:
    19/3/20
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Web:
    up....
    Chúc bác buôn may bán đắt, vượt bão corona, có gì bác qua up phụ em với nhé
    thanks!

Chia sẻ trang này