Harry Kane on Tottenham: England captain says he could leave Spurs if team doesn't progress

Thảo luận trong 'Thời Trang' bắt đầu bởi thanhthuy02, 30/3/20.

Liên kết hữu ích: Đăng tin rao vặt | đăng tin rao vặt miễn phí

1. thanhthuy02

thanhthuy02 Thành Viên Mới

Tham gia ngày:
    18/6/19
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Harry Kane on Tottenham: England captain says he could leave Spurs if team doesn't progress
    Harry Kane insists he would not stay at Tottenham "just for the sake of it" and will have no hesitation in leaving the club if he feels they aren't progressing how he wants- According lớn the free soccer daily tip page!

[​IMG]

Jose Mourinho has not had the impact Spurs hoped he would when replacing Mauricio Pochettino, with Tottenham sitting in eighth in the suspended Premier League table and seven points off the jackpot soccer tip page.

Kane's injury problems haven't helped matters, but there are other problems and with Mourinho already taking criticism there's also talk that Kane may move on when the next transfer window eventually opens.

[​IMG]

• Kane backs scrapping season

• Shearer says Kane could leave

• Jose struggles while Ole comes good

• Sancho a perfect fit for Reds
    And Kane himself has made the biggest statement yet that he is open to leaving Tottenham, telling Jamie Redknapp in an Instagram Live chat that he would leave the club if he felt he needed to.

Responding lớn a question on whether he would ever leave Spurs, Kane responded: “I get asked this question a lot, it’s just one of those things, I couldn’t say yes, I couldn’t say no.

"I love Spurs, I’ll always love Spurs, but it’s one of those things I’ve always said that if I don’t feel we’re progressing as a team or going in the right direction then I’m not someone to just stay there just for the sake of it.

"I’m an ambitious player. I want to improve, I want lớn get better and become one of the top, top players so it all depends on how we progress as a team.

“So it’s not a definite "I’m going lớn stay there forever" but it’s not a no either."

Chia sẻ trang này